Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can not come to game on the following dates?

+5
Trevor
Brianna Tanner
Kelvarn
Linus Stamatis
Amanda
9 posters

Go down

Which dates are NOT availiable for you to come to game?

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_lcap31%Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_lcap23%Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_lcap31%Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_lcap15%Who can not come to game on the following dates? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty Who can not come to game on the following dates?

Post  Amanda Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Please mark the date(s) you CAN'T come to game. We will play on the date that has the least votes.

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss
Tribe: Black Fury

Back to top Go down

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty Re: Who can not come to game on the following dates?

Post  Linus Stamatis Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 am

If you hold the game early in the day on the 19th, then we can play.

Linus Stamatis

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty Re: Who can not come to game on the following dates?

Post  Kelvarn Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 am

The only day I can't come is the 13th. There's a meteor shower, and I am going to watch it.

Kelvarn

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe:

Back to top Go down

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty What Linus said :)

Post  Brianna Tanner Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 am

Possibly the wrong place for this, but sorry about bowing out last night. I got really sleepy and the cold was bothering me. I went to sleep in the car. I want to play though!

Also, Amanda is there a way to change my username or should i delete and remake it (I changed my character's name to Brianna Tanner). Thanks!

Brianna Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 am

Hit profile The top option should be a box with your user name in it that is editable change the name to what ever you need it to be then go to the bottom and click save

the 12th is the best for me but I could live with the 19th

Trevor

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeRao Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 am

The 19th is totally out for me.

At that - if anyone wants to go to a CD release concert on that Saturday, let me know! Smile

MikeRao

Character sheet
Deed Name: Beloved of Luna; Kills the Leech
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Post  1Lt. Robert Morningkill Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 pm

My self (Johny), Jesse, and Travis will not be able to make the 12th do to a game that plays that night in Escondido.

1Lt. Robert Morningkill

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty Sunday Game

Post  Amanda Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Is there anyone who has a problem playing late on a Sunday? If you wouldn't want to play late, let me know so I can either work on a good time, or set it up Saturday.

Also, what time is considered early for you Linus?

Amanda
Admin

Character sheet
Deed Name: The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Linus Stamatis Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am

An early game would have to wrap up by about 6pm. I for one am fine as late as we want to go on Sunday... I'm not working the next day, just driving to Arizona.

Linus Stamatis

Character sheet
Deed Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile's Rage Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 am

Even if I did skip out on the vampire game, I couldn't come on the 12th because I have a family Christmas party I HAVE to be at. As in was threatened by my mother if I am not there I die a horribly painful death that even BSDs would cringe at.
Nile's Rage
Nile's Rage

Character sheet
Deed Name: Nile's Rage
Tribe: Silent Strider

Back to top Go down

Who can not come to game on the following dates? Empty Ohio

Post  Dante Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

I am leaving for Ohio on the 15th

Dante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down