Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Audience Chamber

+7
Trevor
Tells the Truth
Nile's Rage
Calm of the storm
1Lt. Robert Morningkill
Amanda
Shatters-the-Mold
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the Audience Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Audience Chamber

Post  Kelvarn Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 am

Calmly, Talric speaks, "I am not saying that it wasnt the right decision at the time. Nor am I saying that it wasnt the right decision at all. All I am trying to say, is that now that we have time to think, is it possible that the decision was made before we considered all the options available, based on the needs that we had?"

Talric stands and walks closer to Nile's Rage, keeping his voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "I do not doubt that what was done, was necessary. But I want us all to see that there were other options available."

Bowing before Nile's Rage in respect, he answers her questions. "I would only want to be killed if I endangered others. If I were of no present danger, then cleanse."

Talric walks away. "Tells the truth has valid points. We should have taken a little more time to figure things out. We didnt, and now we pay the price with lack of information. It happens. Now we must figure out where to go from here. We must keep in mind that there are always other options that we may consider, though they may not present themselves right away. We must do this to insure that we don't fall to something as destructive, or worse, than the wyrm." Talric bows in respect to Tells the Truth, then to all present, and leaves.

Kelvarn

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe:

Back to top Go down

In the Audience Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Audience Chamber

Post  1Lt. Robert Morningkill Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

Waits till all the Athros leave then looks at "Calm of the Storm". He ignores all the others and there bickering "Calm of the storm, I will not take you away if you feel it is your duty to stay here and help. It is clear to me that my skills are not wanted or needed. I am reporting to my human commanders then leaving the LA area to go back North, stay or come I leave it to you." Turns and walks out of the Cearn.

1Lt. Robert Morningkill

Character sheet
Deed Name:
Tribe: Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2