Shattered Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing Stuff

2 posters

Go down

Fixing Stuff Empty Fixing Stuff

Post  BigBigPapa Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:13 am

Hey People Big Big Papa Here. Seems we got some stuff that needs fixen and it aint just the Wyrm. This whole town is messed up and seems to me if we are gunna do any good here one of the first things we be needen is to get a way for food and water to get in. I am gunna start clearin out roads so we can get the survivers of this place feed. Anyone with me?

BigBigPapa

Back to top Go down

Fixing Stuff Empty As a matter of fact...

Post  Tells the Truth Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Foist thing that occurred to me, Papa. Or should I call you Big? I got collection and routing systems comin in from all directions, and thanks to the efforts of the local monkey government, we have a few usable pipelines to get food and supplies in. In fact, I just got a nice sized initial shipment landed, and the Caern kitchens will shortly have much to use that is NOT beans and rice. Though I think we should still use what we got.

Tells the Truth

Character sheet
Deed Name: Tells the Truth
Tribe: Glass Walkers

Back to top Go down

Fixing Stuff Empty Re: Fixing Stuff

Post  BigBigPapa Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am

Me and Po brought in a bunch of food days ago. We got some friends in low places that made sure we where able to get the big truck in and out. We got food for both the Caren and the People.

BigBigPapa

Back to top Go down

Fixing Stuff Empty Re: Fixing Stuff

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum